Wonders of Nature (3D/2N)
- Pick up form hotel or airport in the morning and transfer to jetty for boat
transfer to Turtle Island Park.
- Upon arrival, check in to the Chalets. Free at leisure to swim and sunbathe.
- In the evening, have dinner while waiting for the park rangers to call for
viewing of the turtle laying eggs.
- Overnight at the Chalet.
( Lunch & Dinner )
- After breakfast, depart for Sandakan Town.Travel overland to the village of
- On arrival take a 10 mins boat rideto Proboscis Sukau Lodge.
- Enjoy a 2 hour river cruise in search of the odd nose monkeys of Borneo -
The Proboscis Monkeys.
- Overnight at Proboscis Sukau Lodge.
( Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner )
- After breakfast, depart for Sandakan.
- Proceed to the Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre, watch the feeding
of the Orang Utans.
- Visit the biggest Buddhist temple in Sabah.
- Visit the Rotary Observation Pavillion for a bird eye view of Sandakan Town.
- Visit a Malay Water Village. Stop at the Australian War Memorial.
- Transfer to hotel or airport.
- End of tour.
( Breakfast & Lunch )
Things You Should Know / Bring / Wear
Suitable walking shoes / long sleeves shirts / change of clothes / water canteen/plasters
/ insect repellent / mosquito oil / binoculars / camera / water proof bag for
camera / torchlight / raincoat and personal items.