Turtle Island, Sepilok & City Tour (2D/1N)
Minimum Participants: 2
- Meet on arrival at Sandakan Airport or at Hotel Lobby. Depart for for Sandakan
Town, free at leisure.
- Meet at designated point and transfer to jetty to board boat for transfer
to Selingaan Turtle Island. Journey will be approximately 1 hr.
- Upon arrival, register at the reception and check in to the chalet. Free at
- Lunch at the cafeteria. Free at leisure.
- Meet at the cafeteria for dinner, whilst waiting for the park ranger to signal
for turtle watching.
- Observe the whole activity of the turtle laying eggs and covering the hole,
tagging of the turtle by the park ranger and the transferring of the eggs to the
hatchery. If there are young turtle hatchlings, an opportunity to observe the
hatchlings being release to the sea.
- Overnight at the Chalet.
( Lunch & Dinner )
- After breakfast, depart for Sandakan Town, on arrival, proceed to the world
famous Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre, journey will take approximately
- On arrival, register at the reception counter and proceed to the Platform
A to observe the daily feeding of the Orang Utan.
- After witnessing the feeding, proceed to the reception centre for a 30 min
video show on the centre.
- Proceed to Sandakan Town for Lunch. At 1400 hrs, proceed for Sandakan City
- Transfer to airport for flight to Kota Kinabalu or transfer to hotel. End
( Breakfast & Lunch )
Things You Should Know / Bring / Wear
Suitable walking shoes / long sleeves shirts / change of clothes / water canteen/plasters
/ insect repellent / mosquito oil / binoculars / camera / water proof bag for
camera / torchlight / raincoat and personal items.