Survivor Island & Nature Wonders (3D/2N)
- Depart hotel and proceed overland to Klias Village passing by paddy fields
and villages (2 hours).
- Upon arrival, transfer to Klias jetty for a boat cruise along the Klias River
to search for the Odd Nosed Monkeys of Borneo - the Proboscis Monkeys - and other
- Watch nature's display of lights - the fireflies on the return journey to
- Overnight at Tempurung Seaside Lodge
(Refreshment & Dinner)
- After breakfast, check out and transfer to Kuala Penyu jetty for a boat transfer
to Pulau Tiga "Survivor Island", where the CBS Reality Show "Survivor
I" was conducted and filmed.
- An opportunity to see some of the props utilising local materials created
for the show.
- Visit a mud volcano with its bubbling mud from deep inside the earth.
- Return to Kuala Penyu in the afternoon.
- Overnight at Pulau Tiga Resort.
(Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- After breakfast, free at leisure.
- Opportunity to swim in the sea till departure to Kota Kinabalu City.
- End of Tour.
All land and boat return transfer, accomodation at Tempurung Seaside Lodge, Meals
as per itinerary, English-speaking tour guide.
Alcoholic/Carbonated drinks, snacks/tidbits.