Survivor Island & Nature Wonders (2D/1N)
- *1400 hrs - Meet at hotel lobby and depart for Kota Klias, located approximately
112 km from Kota Kinabalu.
- The journey will pass small towns, paddy fields and villages.
- 1600 hrs - Arrive at Kota Klias Jetty, local tea/coffee and cakes will be
- 1630 hrs - Board boat for river cruise to search for the odd nosed monkeys
of Borneo - the Proboscis Monkeys.
- On this cruise, an opportunity to learn the traditional method of catching
fish and prawns.
- When darkness sets in, on the return journey to the jetty, witness nature's
display of Christmas lights - the fireflies.
- 1900 hrs - Arrive at the jetty for a hearty dinner overlooking the Klias River.
- 2030 hrs - After dinner, depart for Kota Kinabalu and transfer to your respective
- 2230 hrs - End of Tour.
(Breakfast & Lunch)
All land and boat return transfer, accomodation at Tempurung Seaside Lodge, Meals
as per itinerary, English-speaking tour guide.
Alcoholic/Carbonated drinks, snacks/tidbits.