Spice Tour (Half Day)
- 1000hrs - Meet at hotel lobby and proceed to the Kota Kinabalu Central market.
- 1015hrs - Arrive at the Kota Kinabalu Central Market, where your guide will
take you around the market and explain the various spices that is available and
utilised by the locals.
Here you will get to smell all the various odours as well as an insight to the
wet market ambience in Sabah. You will also be introduced to the local vegetables,
fruits that are grown locally or perhaps purchase the local coffee, "Tenom
From the Kota Kinabalu Central Market, visit the Filipino market, where products
from the Philippines are sold.
- 1115hrs - Depart from the market to a local Coffee Shop for a cup of "Pulled
Tea", a direct translation of the local name - "Teh Tarik" - which
is a popular drink all over Malaysia. Here, you can enjoy "Pulled Tea"
with a Spice "Ginger".
- 1145hrs - Depart the local Coffee Shop to your hotel.
- 1200hrs - Arrive at hotel. End of tour.