Sepilok, Sukau, Kinabatangan Tour (2D/1N)
- Meet on arrival at Sandakan Airport or at Hotel Lobby.
- Proceed to the world famous Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre, journey
will take approximately 30 minutes.
- On arrival, register at the reception counter and proceed to the Platform
A to observe the daily 1000 hrs feeding of the Orang Utan.
- After witnessing the feeding, proceed to the reception centre for a 30 min
video show on the centre.
- Depart Sepilok Orang Utan Centre to Sukau Village, journey will take approximately
2 1/2 hours.
- On arrival, board boat for a 5 minute transfer to the river lodge. Check in
and lunch will be served at the main hall.
- Board river boat for boat cruise along the Kinabatangan river to search for
the elusive Proboscis Monkeys and other wildlife.
- Return to the lodge in the late evening.
- Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
( Lunch & Dinner )
- After breakfast, depart for Sandakan Town, enroute stop at the Gomantong Cave.
Trek to the Cave entrance of Simud Hitam. Explore the fascinating cave.
- Depart for Sandakan Town, on arrival, transfer to airport or to hotel.
- End of tour.
( Breakfast )
Things You Should Know / Bring / Wear
Suitable walking shoes / long sleeves shirts / change of clothes / water canteen/plasters
/ insect repellent / mosquito oil / binoculars / camera / water proof bag for
camera / torchlight / raincoat and personal items.