Labuan Sightseeing and City Tour (2D/1N)
- Meet on arrival at airport or at ferry terminal, transfer to Waterfront Hotel.
- Check in to Hotel and Free at Leisure. The hotel offers Food & Beverage
Outlets, Recreation Facilities and Conference Facilities for hotel guest.
- Meet at Hotel Lobby for Dinner transfer to a local restaurant.
- Overnight at Hotel.
( Dinner Provided )
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- 0930 - Meet at hotel lobby and proceed for city tour with the first stop at
the Museum Square.
- From the Museum Square, proceed to the Chimney at Tanjung Kubong, visit the
Labuan Bird Park, three large dome shaped cages surrounding beautiful landscaping.
The park is home to many species of birds of Borneo and birds from other countries.
- Drive along Labuan West Coast to Layang-Layangan Peace Park and the Japanese
- From the Peace Park, proceed to Ban Sian Miau the newest Chinese temple in
- Proceed to the Labuan War Cemetery, a beautifully landscaped memorial garden,
the final resting place of 3,905 war heroes who died in Borneo during second world
- Depart from the Labuan War Cemetery for the Labuan Financial Park Complex,
enroute stop at the An'Nur Jamek Mosque, a magnificent mosque featuring futuristic
- The Labuan Financial Complex is a prominent landmark that dominates the Labuan
Skyline. This 17 storey complex stands as a land mark for the island's status
as an International Offshore Financial Center. Within this complex are office
blocks, condominiums and shopping arcades.
- 12.00 - Lunch at local restaurant.
- After lunch, proceed to Victoria Town for shopping or transfer to hotel.
( Breakfast & Lunch Provided )
Things You Should Bring:
Suitable walking shoes / change of clothes / water canteen/ insect repellent /
mosquito oil / camera / water proof bag for camera / raincoat and personal item.