Kota Kinabalu City Tour (Half Day)
An introductory tour to Kota Kinabalu, the State Capital of Sabah - the Land
Below the Wind. Observe a bird's eye view from signal Hill. Proceed to Sabah Foundation
Building - one of the hanging structures in the world, with a stop at the Buddhist
Visit the Sabah State Museum which displays artifacts from Sabah's past and modern
work of art that speak of a vibrant, dynamic present. Pass by the State Mosque
- this resplendent structure, with its majestic domes and gold motifs, is a spectacular
sight. Drive to Tanjung Aru ; see the imposing sights of the long sandy beach.
- 0900hrs - Meet on arrival or at hotel. Proceed for a tour of the City of Kota
Kinabalu, the capital of the State of Sabah.
- The tour will include a photo stop at Sabah State Mosque with it's gold inlaid
onion dome, the largest dome of it's type in Malaysia.
- Visit the Chinese Buddhist Temple where a huge statue of Kuan Yin, the goddess
of mercy welcomes and bless to all who visit the temple.
- A photo stop at the Menara Tun Mustapha, a magnificent building with it's
reflective glass panel, one of the few hanging structure type of building in the
- A visit to the Sabah State Museum*
(Open from Sunday - Saturday only, close on Friday ), at this Museum get an insight
to the history of the State of Sabah and it's people.
From the Museum, transfer to your hotel.
- 1200hrs - End of Tour.
Note: The afternoon city tour departs at 1400hrs, the itinerary is the same
as the above itinerary.
Things You Should Know:
Wear comfortable walking shoes; Sabah being in the tropics, it is advisable to
dress light; Bring Camera for those unforgettable moments.