Kiulu White Water Rafting (Full Day)
The Kiulu River is an hour and a half by road north of Kota Kinabalu. Take
in the magnificent views of the surrounding countryside from the hilltops as you
drive to the town of Tamparuli.
With headwaters from Mt. Kinabalu, this river provides a Grade II to III experience,
suitable for newcomers to this exciting sport. Deep pools punctuate rapids - indulge
in body rafting or swimming. The river journey is between 1 to 1 ½ hours,
depending on river-stage. Picnic by the riverside before returning to Kota Kinabalu.
Things you Should bring / wear
- Participant must be physically fit
- Participant must be in the age of 5 years old to 65
- Child below 12 years must be accompanied by
parent or guardian.
- Liability release form must be read, understood and
signed by participants before tour commences.
- No alcoholic beverage provided.
- The company reserves the right to change venue if
condition are beyond our control.
- Please inform when making booking if there is a
special diet required e.g. vegetarian.
- Cash for payments / service vouchers
- Slipper / Flip Flop Sandal
- Shorts / Bermuda Shorts, most preferably with
- T - Shirt / Swimming Suit / Trunk
- Sun Block Lotion.
- Insect Repellant.
- Strap for spectacles / Shade.
- An additional set of clothings.