Gaya Island Crab Catching (Half Day)
- Meet at hotel lobby and transfer to board boat for the crab catching tour.
- Tour begins with a boat ride to the fish holding cages at the island of Gaya.
This holding cages is for fishes that are caught, reared and kept alive for the
seafood restaurants. From the holding cages, proceed to the mangrove areas to
set the traps for crabs.
- The tour guide will brief on the materials, the local method of crab catching
and all visitors are encouraged to set the traps.
- After setting the traps, proceed to the fishing area, where visitors have
an opportunity to try line fishing.
- When darkness set, proceed to the Crab Trap area and check the traps, if one
is lucky, there will be crabs caught in the traps.
- Return to the jetty and proceed to a local seafood restaurant for dinner.
- After dinner, return to hotel.
- End of tour.